This has been a busy season for our firm. Here are a few highlights:
- We are excited to have been joined by Larry Zale, a brilliant and talented intellectual property attorney. Welcome, Larry!
- After we won a jury trial in a trade secrets case in Bristol County Superior Court last May, the Court awarded our client a $671 thousand judgment in September.
- Also, in September, we moved into our new office in Newton Highlands.
- In October, we settled two other matters on very favorable terms, which we cannot discuss due to confidentiality provisions.
- During this time, we have also helped a number of other businesses protect their intellectual property through agreements, trademark registrations, and the like.
As we head into Thanksgiving, we have a lot for which to be thankful.