- This website constitutes advertising. Under rules established by the Supreme Judicial Court of Massachusetts, our state's highest court, law firm websites are considered to be attorney advertising. As such, this entire website is advertising for Parker Keough LLP.
- Not legal advice. The purpose of this site is to provide information on Parker Keough LLP and the services we offer. While we may post blog entries, articles, news alerts, and other discussions of legal rules and developments, THIS SITE DOES NOT CONSTITUTE LEGAL ADVICE. In fact, we are not allowed to offer you legal advice until you have signed an engagement agreement with us.
- Does not create an attorney-client relationship. Use of this site does not create an attorney-client relationship. Nor does emailing, calling, or writing us or completing a contact form on the site. We do not have an attorney-client relationship with you unless and until an engagement letter between us has been signed by you and by us (which can be done electronically or in writing by hand the old-fashioned way).
- Not an offer to enter into a contract. The descriptions of services on this site do not constitute an offer to enter into a contract -- rather, they are an invitation to contact us to discuss the possibility of doing legal work for you. We expect you to be picky about the lawyers you hire and we reserve the right to be picky about the clients we work for.
- No endorsement of linked pages. While we may provide links to outside websites, these links are provided for your convenience and do not constitute an endorsement of the linked sites. That having been said, please let us know if we have linked to something that you find to be inaccurate, offensive, confusing, or otherwise inappropriate. Websites change, so we may have linked to something that used to be appropriate, but is no longer.